Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gaaaahhhhh Twitter! (Update!!)

Second suggestion was a home run. I am now @misseriposition. I know. Pretty great right? Thanks Ben! NOW EVERYBODY FOLLOW ME!!!! I've made it easy. Over ------------> on the side bar I've posted a twitter feed. All you have to do is click the Follow me on Twitter button either ------> or <------- and you will be set to jet! Thanks again to all both of you who played and to the eventual winner!

If you were already following @radcliffmisseri, I don't think you need to refollow me, but just make sure you sign up for mobile updates so my tweets go straight to your cell phone immediatly! This goes for new followers too! What's the point if you don't get my tweets at the speed of android??

Now I have to get in the habit, get over my gag reflex, and tweet* to entertain you all! Here I go...

Soupy Twist

*The italics indicate nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers