Friday, May 14, 2010

Shameless Plug: Ghosts of Earth

This is the final PVCC student film I did this semester. It was Written and Directed by my friend, Drew Poleviyuma. Fun fact! Being the uber vain actor that I am (and make sure you're saying 'actor' in the pretentious British way I wrote it), I wanted to play the lead in this film; the part that Drew himself ended up playing. He, instead, wanted me to play the villain- the leader of a virus of sorts that has taken over human bodies and unifies them together into a single consciousness (very Borg-esque). I am very glad he did because I had a great time playing him, and I won Best Actor at the school's film festival for this role. Now it was a community college student film festival so I'm not letting my ego run wild or anything, but it was definitely an honor. Anyway, without further ado, I give you Ghosts of Earth.

3 comments:

  1. One step to the Oscar, Rad. Just one smaaaaall step. :D Well done, deservant of your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rad. Very well done in all of your movies. I see you were a high commodity this semester. ;) I think you deserve the award. And I am not just saying that. There is a significant difference between the way you act and how the other main characters in these movies acted. To me it looks like that you actually take your roles seriously. You are also a versatile actor, which is awesome. Keep up the good work and don't let it go to your head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't recognise you at first, and that's a good thing! You didn't need the makeup to look like a creepy alien-ghost thing. (I'm complimenting your acting, not insulting your face...just so you don't get the two confused).

    ReplyDelete

Followers