Monday, May 31, 2010

A Bit of Fry and Larie: Lesbite

So it's been WAY too long since I posted. Been busy. Suck it haters, I have a life. I can only assume that if you are reading this you probably don't. Don't get me wrong! I love that you don't have a life. I love that you choose to spend your meaningless time here being educated about what is and isn't funny by me- a seasoned pro in the matter. Continuing on in the education, I give you a clip from a British sketch show called A Bit of Fry and Laurie. Yes that's House M.D. as the judge pre med school I can only imagine. Also pre terrible accident that caused him to lose his sexy British accent. But I digress. This sketch is the first of many I plan to post on here. Please enjoy this through your eyes dimmed with lust. Try to learn something.



"I long to nestle between your Lordship's thighs."

2 comments:

  1. RAAAAAAAD! I love you for putting this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole time I was watching it, all I could think was, "How does one get their hair to do what that lady's is?"

    "Your Lordship is adorable."
    "You may stand down, Mr. Lesbian."

    ReplyDelete

Followers