Friday, May 14, 2010

Shameless Plug: A Liberation of Violence

So I can't say this without sounding super pretentious in my head but I'm an actor.  I love acting. If i could have one profession in the world it would be acting. Since that's unlikely, though, I just do it for fun. Living in Phoenix and going to PVCC has allowed me to do a couple acting projects for some student films. I'm pretty proud to be a part of these projects and since you're all my blollowers you should be proud to get to watch them. This first one I did last fall and was written and directed by Seth Coleman. It's called A Liberation of Justice.

2 comments:

  1. This one's good. You're such a bad ace in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause she is taken ... only slightly better than asta la vista baby! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Followers