Thursday, April 22, 2010

Community: Webisode!

So when Community started out last fall, I was wary. It was slightly amusing, but nothing terrific. I continued to watch it because I didn't have much else to do, and since I, myself, am in Community College, it struck home a little bit. But, over the following months, Community really came into its own becoming possibly the third best network sitcom on TV (trailing Modern Family and 30 Rock of course). Now, after a three week hiatus, Community is finally back tonight and not a moment too soon. But I'm not here to talk about the new episode. I'm here to talk about the internet webisodes that premiered on NBC.com during the hiatus. It is a two-part, Abed and Starburns centric space adventure. If you're asking how that works, just watch. It's pretty freaking hilarious and proves that if giving it's chance, Community is here to stay.

Part 1



Part 2

1 comment:

  1. Feel my fuego! Holy crap, Abed is brilliant and Senor Chang is out of his mind. I am so glad that you are into Community too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers