Thursday, April 8, 2010

Joke!

Ok, so I came up with this joke today. Granted it was while one of my friends was telling a similar common lame joke. I added onto it and like it much better. Feel free to use this if you need a good segue into talking to a girl or getting attention at a party. Not for free though. Each laugh=$3.00.

Person 1: What do you call a confused dinosaur?

Person 2: I don't know, what?

Person 1: Trannysaurus!

People all around: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Total price for Radcliff: $21.00 plus tax.

Total love and admiration and friends for you: Endless.

There's some things money can't buy. One of them is popularity. But you can buy jokes from me that will win you popularity. Think about it.

Soupy Twist.

5 comments:

  1. Trannysaurus? That's pretty great. But what was the original joke? Doesn't seem like that could be similar to another joke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? Lickalotapus.
    What do you call a gay dinosaur? Megasoreass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Rad. So this is what I get for playing catch up on your blog. Haha. The only posts I will not read are your lost ones. I still need to catch up eventually on that show, But I am still a season and a half now behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like lame jokes, but that was horrible. If you you find a girl who laughs at that, marry her.

    ReplyDelete

Followers