Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Special Thank You!

Hey guys. I know you're not used to it, but this post is on a serious note. I just want you to take a look around your computer screen right now and take in what you are seeing. It is, what I think is, a stylishly designed and nice to look at blog design. Now don't think I'm getting all vain here, because I had little/nothing to do with said design. That was all the work of the tremendously talented Blollower, Danielle Pajak. She is an unbelievable artist and also, apparently, ain't too shabby at the whole web-page design thing either. I'd like to take this (long overdue) moment to publically thank her for her work on my blog.

Thank You Danielle Pajak!!!!

You'll be happy to know, Danielle, that I tried to find some frilly, 18th century font to put that thanks in to cater to your tastes a bit, but found nothing. I'm sure you could design one, but then I'd have to publically thank you for that too, and this would just turn into a never ending circle so I'm just going to leave the font as it is and hope that it's enough.

You all can check out Danielle's own blog here to see read some movie reviews of her own and check out some of her photography and the like. If you enjoy this blog on any level, please check out hers and support her work as well, because without hers mine would probably look a lot like this:




(*cringe*)

It's a good night from me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Rad. I wasn't expecting this! Thank you so much! I really appreciate this. :-) I love to do this sort of thing, and my aim is to please. I am glad you loved the design and that your blog doesn't look like that girly-boy blog. Haha! Also, thank you for thinking of my aesthetic tastes in font. ;-)

    I am still keeping in mind to put something on the side of your blog. I will let you know when I am struck with inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please let you know. I removed your authorship but just so it would show that about me section and people could read what my blogs about, not because i don't want you touching it or anything like that lol. Just let me know when you want to try something new on it- anything new- and you will be reknighted faster than you can say cheese. (I like Cheese. Especially when it's blue!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers