Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tip of the Day(ish): Fried fish

I've decided to start a tip of the day column. Why? This is my blog, I don't have to answer that. These tips should be very helpful with your every day lives so pay attention!

Now I may not get to these every day, hence the 'ish' in the title but I will share these, what here-forever-after will be know as, Wisdom Nuggets © as the come to me.

All You Can Eat Fish Fry

I think, as a rule of thumb, never dine in an all you can eat fish fry that advertises said fry on a worn down sign with fluorescent chalk writing. If they can't treat wood correctly, how do you think they treat your fish (or their deep fryers?) These signs only sit outside two different places: a legit and delicious authentic ethnic place with a jovial English-challenged family behind the frier; or an salmonella cesspool ran by an white, overweight, single man named Bodean with a stained wife-beater who's on welfare and just uses the store as a front to steal people's credit card numbers to pay for his crocodile skin seat covers. These are the only two options. And you really never can tell which once you've walked into until its too late. Plus with Arizona's new immigrant law of being able to question/deport suspected illegal aliens with no warrant, and the police's fondness for eating a lot of fish in one sitting (second only to donuts) the good kind of shop will be extinct faster than Justin Guarini's acting career. So folks, don't chance it. Don't eat at these fish fries.

And that's your tip for the day.

2 comments:

  1. I like the truly official sound of Wisdom Nuggets. Am I allowed to use it since it has a copyright? If not, I do not mean to offend.
    I loved this post. From all the stereotypes to the spelling mistakes (what do I keep telling you?), this post was funny biz.
    Justin Guarini! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Followers