Friday, April 23, 2010

Joke!

Hey guys. I came up with another lame joke today to help you all with your social lives. This ones so clever it'll leave that jock you hate scratching his head while his girlfriend gives you the wild eye. Yeah, boys, you know the one I mean. Ya'll ready for this?

You: What would I call the woman who gave birth to you if I had a studder?

Jock: I dunno what?

You: Yo yo ma.

Jock: Huh?

Jock's Girlfriend: (While looking at you) Purrrrrrrrr.

Jock: (Insert lame that's what she said or your mom joke here in an attempt to gain back the respect of his [soon to be ex] girlfriend here).

Then you leave with his girlfriend and he cries. The end.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. "The wild eye"? I don't know that one. But I'm pretty sure I just gave it to you for that joke. HA jks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If I ever become a lesbian, finding a special lady will be that much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cellist? Lol, I'm not sure I get this, however the sum total of jocks I hate significantly outnumbers the qunatity of girls on my arm at any given time, so I'm happy to give it a whirl. If it is successful, I'll split the profits with you.

    ...although since as I was the uncomprehending one, I could quite possibly be the jock (metaphorically speaking, of course) while you make off with proverbial girlfriend...works either way I s'pose.

    ReplyDelete

Followers